How dee?
So how is life on the western front?
This past week has been good. Spring is springing. This world I'm in is getting greener and hotter. Which only means that this world I'm is about to get coated with a thick layer of pollen, which means my sinuses and throat are about to get coated with a thick layer of alergynesses. Oh what a joy!
But it's true. It has been getting a lot hotter here and the bugs and flowers are making their début. That is crazy to hear about snow out there. I haven't sweated this much out tracting for months. Though it is very pretty all over this world. All sorts of colors and critters and smells. I keep experiencing sensory memory. All these sensations remind me of right before I left Crossville and when I first got to Rogersville. I hope this summer will be as good as the last.
So, A came to church yesterday. She is all set to be baptized this Saturday. We are excited. Saturday night, we watched the Joseph Smith movie with the S family. I think they enjoyed it.
We found a lady that has invented a flashlight thingy and is like a specific UV number light that penetrates into your flesh and stimulates energy to cause healing. She showed it to us and I thought, "Wow, this is like something out of star trek or something!" We are going back tomorrow.
-eldervonsowards
No comments:
Post a Comment