Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elder Sowards' First email Home!

This has been great! There is snow EVERYWHERE! amazing!My comp is Elder Tuttle from Las Lagas. He is pretty cool. Great guy! My district is full of amazing people. The first time I walked into the cafetiria I walk right past Nathaniel Niel! He stands up and simply says "Von" and I turn around and there he was. It was great. Then before I even sat down I find Aex Brown and Adam Hardgrave (not together though).

I love the classes. I have learned so much and the best part is that if I've learned this much in a few days then the prospect of even more knowlage is still there!

The only thing that bugs me is when I hear some thing cool of funny or have a question I'll think "Oh I should tell/ask that to (fill in name)" and then I realize I can't... and now I can't really remember what it was.

I hope every thing is doing great there! I love you alll. These last few days haven't been hard, but amazing! Each day and each event just keeps proving to be more and more strangthening! I look foreward to getting to Tennessee more and more each day! I truely love you all and the gosple. See Ya!

-Elder von

No comments:

Post a Comment