Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 December, Handwritten

Dear Family,
I just sent that email. I pressed send like 13 sec before the allotted 30 mins.

ELDER VON LORENZO SOWARDS
MTC Mailbox #172
TN-KNOX 1229
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

I leave the MTC on the 29 of Dec. I actually don't have any addresses of any one. I have to wait till they write me. I need pictures. I only pictures I have are the ones from the open house on my camera. Send family pics and my wallet size dance pictures. They are in one of the shoe boxes in a picture envelope from one of the school dances. Any wallet sizes of those.
So it snowed the day when we flew in but hadn't snowed since. The today we woke up with a fresh layer of snow everywhere and more came in the afternoon. It was great! I met a Rex and a Linda Crandle from our stake. She says she knows Mom.
-Von Sowards

No comments:

Post a Comment