Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 12- ONE YEAR

Dear ya'll,

Yep. One year. A year from today my administering certificate will expire and a year from the 15 I will fly home to AZ. Weird.

The night of the 9th I came to chattanooga for another 4 day training. The training was friday and saturday, released for sunday but was to suppose to continue today and tomorrow. I went back to South pittsburrge for church and then sunday afternoon came back to chattanooga. Then the roads got covered in snow and they didn't want everyone traveling in the snow so they pushed the meeting to tuesday and wednesday. Fun fun.

I have met alot of awesome people here! alot of out-of-the-blue amazing teaching opportunities. I am in a four some and only one of us is actually serving in the area. It is crazy. I will be back in south pit wednesday night.

love,
von

No comments:

Post a Comment