Dear persons,
This week was this week. For some reason it feels like last week was busy but we had low numbers and I can't really think of the high lights. hmm. I hope I didn't waste a week.
Well Elder Platt is leaving Rogersville tomorrow. I will obviously be getting a new companion.
This coming Saturday there will be a baptism. It is for the Husband of a less active member. He is excited.
We are also teaching a girl who wants to get baptized but works every week end. She only works weekends usually gets about 35 hours. We are praying that she can get a new work schedule.
We are also teaching another girl. Last week we had one of those dinner apointments that were way out on the outskirts of our area, so usually when we have one of those we look for things to do while we are out there to make the trip a little more worth the miles. So before the dinner we had planned to go to a certain road. We get to the road and drive down till we get to a house. We drove and drove. By the time we found the house we only had time to knock it and then leave for the apointment and show up late. After the dinner we had planned to find on a different road. We had the feeling that that road might be the same story. We we randomly found some houses. there we found her. She said the some Elders had come into her socialagy class and gave a presentation. We set up a return apointment but a series of events lead to us being late, not having her phone number and her even having the wrong phone number. We didn't talk to her then. It was all my fault. That night we asked for forgiveness and for a second chance. We called her and left a message and couldn't get a hold of her. Finally She called us yesterday and I have gotten a second chance. Hopefully I don't blow it again.
-elder von sowards
No comments:
Post a Comment