Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is Sprung March 21

It snowed today. nothing major but is was snow. I have loved the winter but don't look forward to the summer tracting.

Anyway. The baptism on Saturday went well. I was going to send you pictures but I forgot my camera at the parish. Anyway, She requested that I confirm her, or be the voice anyway. I felt honored, but nervous. I felt a should fast in preparation. It helped. Though I was shaking like a washing machine full of jeans, I felt that the words I said was what she needed to hear, and what I needed to hear. My prayer was answered.

So I will be staying in Crossville for the next six weeks and Elder Lindner will go somewhere new and train someone. Last night as a "going-way-treat" for Elder Lindner, sister Wright gave us a Fry-Fest. Wow! She owns a deep fryer and we had deep-fried mushrumes, deep-fried pickles, deep-fried cheese sticks, deep-fried jalapanllos poppers, deep-fried milkyways, deep-fried mars bars, deep-fried fudge browny bars, deep-fried fignutons, deep-fried peanut butter cookies. You get the picture. I'm pretty sure that last night will, without dout, lead to my premature death..... In 5 years. But WOW it was good!

-von

No comments:

Post a Comment